Some search engine optimization companies and software developers use unethical tricks and techniques to artificially boost the search engine rankings of a web site. This dilutes the quality of search results and the accuracy of search results becomes questionable.
For this reason, the search engines are continuously trying to trace out the spam techniques which webmasters might be using and penalize or ban them. They continue to reconstruct their algorithms to prevent spammers from flooding the results page with irrelevant or low quality content.
If you use a web site promotion tool that uses these unethical tricks and techniques, you’ll put your web business at severe risk.
Our seo freelancers use only ethical search engine optimization methods. We use only techniques that produce lasting results and that don’t offend search engines.
Search engines consider the following search engine optimization techniques as SPAM. For that reason, we DO NOT use or promote them:
- automatically generated doorway pages
- cloaking and false redirects
- keyword stuffing
- hidden text or hidden links
- pages loaded with irrelevant words
- duplicated content on multiple pages
- misspelling of well-known web sites
- unrelated and centralized link farms
- other methods that try to trick search engines
You might get short term results with these techniques but it’s very likely that your site will be banned from search engines if you use one of these techniques. You’ll put your web business at severe risk if you use one of these methods
Our freelancers use only ethical search engine optimization techniques that produce lasting results.
Here are the 3 most important SEO tips:
- Use your most important keywords at the beginning of the title, meta tags, link texts and body text
- Avoid using filter words to increase the effectiveness of your keywords
- Make sure that your web pages have the right keyword density and don’t contain stop words.
The right keyword mixed on your web pages will help you to improve your ranking on all important search engines. To find the perfect keyword density for your web site, ask for consultation to a SEO freelancer.
Ethical search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship:
Search engines: They win as they are provided with pages that are easy to understand and that contain the quality information that their visitors search for
Searchers: They win as they are getting what they ask for from the search engines. They search for “Seo freelancer” and get a page about Seo freelancer.
Web site owners: They win as they are getting quality visitors who are interested in what their web site has to offer.